I'm afraid we're headed BACK down this road. J's ear has been draining for several days. We'll see if this round of antibiotics does anything.
Oh, guess what he pulled out of his ear this morning--almost making me think he had been in the play-doh??!!? His tube--yeah, the one that is supposed to be attached to his eardrum!! I have been getting conflicting reports about whether or not this tube was still in place. I guess I got my answer this morning!
The first set of tubes were green, I wonder what color the next set will be?:(
Friday, February 01, 2008
Tubes
Posted by Becca on 2/01/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, dear! I'm so sorry you are going through this all again! It's a good thing he's a trooper with sickness or you would really be in a world of hurt, wouldn't you?
I hate to hear that you guys are going through this again. NO FUN!
My advice (after putting in 5 sets of tubes for 3 kids) - if this round of antibiotics doesn't work, just go straight for tubes & adenoids.
I had totally forgotten about Jonah getting tubes. His didn't stay in very long, did they? Rachel's were blue and stayed in great, so ask for blue ones next time!!! HaHa! Not really sure that color has anything to do with it, but who knows!!!
Post a Comment