This sweet face
I just couldn't be totally mad at him! But he did sit in time-out while I cleaned it up!
What a kid!
This is our life. I am blessed with boys and one sweet girl!
I just couldn't be totally mad at him! But he did sit in time-out while I cleaned it up!
What a kid!
Posted by Becca on 2/07/2008
2 comments:
He totally cracks me up!!!! It doesn't stop at two, just so you know. The antics just get more sophisticated as they grow older.
The other night Rick and I watched and were so proud of Luke as he straightened his and Matthew's beds. As I was tucking Luke into bed and slid my hand under the pillow to hug him like I always do, I felt his gameboy. I laughed and reminded him that he wasn't allowed to take the gameboy to bed...or to be sneaky. He said okay. The next morning, I found Matthew's gameboy, still turned on and dead as a doornail laying on Luke's pillow. He had hidden both gameboys in his bed....just in case I found one of them.
So funny!
Post a Comment