Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blue

After much fussing with my blog template today, I have landed here. Maybe I'll get my links back up on the side eventually. Does anyone know how to change your template without losing the links? Obviously too late now, but for future reference!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look.

If you find a way to keep your links while using a pyzam template I'd like to know! I hate reentering all those things.

Anonymous said...

the only way to keep your links that I know of is to stick with the blogger templates. Otherwise...have fun re-entering! :)

Kirsten said...

okay, it said I was anonymous, but I'm not...it's kirsten

The Johnson Family said...

I love the new look!!!1

lauraknight said...

Looks good!

Laura said...

Blue & brown - my two favorite colors!!!! Love the look!

Tiffany said...

Love the new look! It is perfect for you and your Boys!

Ruth said...

I was going to say what Tiffany said it looks like the blog of a mother of boys maybe this mother of girls should see if I can find this look in pink and brown.