In honor of the 35 years of his life and in no particular order:
1. He loves the Lord!
2. He loves his family!
3. He LOVES spending time with our boys--makes it a priority
4. He works hard at his job so I can stay home with the kids--and is happy to do so
5. The way he knows the words to almost every TV theme song and which show they go with and what year they were on TV and which actors played on them
6. The way he gets up at night with the kids--every night!
7. He is a man of order--except for the top of his chest of drawers!!
8. He is an athlete--and a good one at that
9. He is a country boy
10. He wants to live on a farm one day--preferably soon
11. He wants the best for me and our family
12. The way he laughs hysterically at stupid shows
13. He is a learner
14. He is a great teacher
15. That he thinks I'm pretty
16. He has a heart for missions and the lost
17. He sacrifices his "me" time so I can have my "me" time
18. He wanted tacos for his birthday!
19. He can talk to anyone about most anything, intelligibly
20. He is adventurous
21. He doesn't really care what other people think (in a good way)
22. The way he sings
23. He cares about people
24. He encourages me to do the crazy things I want to do--like run
25. He is a conservative in every sense of the word--not politically speaking, although that would probably be true as well
26. He is a saver
27. He is wise with our money
28. He makes decisions deliberately
29. He flys kites with Eli
30. He plays hide-and-seek with Jonah
31. He loves to wrestle (or wrastle) with the boys
32. He loves food
33. He is a great friend
34. He is MY best friend
35. He is MINE FOREVER!!!
I love this guy!
2 comments:
This really moved my heart!
sweet, Becca! I am so thankful that the Lord put you and Scotty together!! He is a true gift for you and your boys! Thanks for sharing this list of things you love about him!
Post a Comment