OK, I have a little more juice than I thought.
These are pictures still on the journey. We flew into Mali and spent the night at a guest house. Our hosts drove us from there to Kankan, about a six hour trip. The road was actually a nice road--with a few exceptions--but there wasn't much on that road, just a few villages from time to time. The only "wild" animals we saw the entire trip was on this road. It happened so fast we didn't get a picture, but a herd/pack/group of monkeys ran across the road! Exciting, huh?
I promise the rest of the pictures are much more exciting, but I'm trying to get started.
It is now 9:03, I am headed to bed--I'm so old!


2 comments:
okay - if you're old, then I'm ancient!!! Enjoyed checking your blog this morning and seeing these pictures. Look forward to more!
For some reason, I can't see the slide show pictures. I'm sure it's a problem on my end. I'll check back later to see if I can see them.
Post a Comment