We are making slow progress... take a look. Doesn't he look funny in big boy undies!!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
This is our life. I am blessed with boys and one sweet girl!
We are making slow progress... take a look. Doesn't he look funny in big boy undies!!
Posted by Becca on 2/04/2008
5 comments:
oh wow so so funny!
why can't i see the picture?
:(
Deacon is not even interested in sitting on the potty! Although he does tell me when he has poop and pee!
Way to go Jonah!!! It's like getting a raise once you don't have to buy diapers & pull-ups!!!
how precious! I remember the first time Kyler wore big boy underwear...I though he looked funny, too! Yeah, Jonah!!!
I can't see the picture either, but I know he is cute! Good job, Jonah!!
Post a Comment