I heard a song on the radio this morning about a mom and dad trying to tell their daughter that each stage of her life is great and that one day she will miss those times--like first getting married and having no money, then having young kids screaming, etc. It really hit home with me, so I was just looking through some pictures and this one caught my eye. I guess because I can hardly remember Jonah with his front tooth still in, and this picture was taken just about a year ago! Oh how time really does fly, and I know I'll miss this stage of life one day, even though some days I'm ready to move on.
My kids are so fun, and some days I just need to remind myself that they will be grown before we know it so I need to ENJOY TODAY! Isn't this face just precious!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Enjoy Today
Posted by Becca on 2/21/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment