Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One More Thing

I meant to include this in my last post and forgot.

Last night was not a very good night for our little trooper. But shortly after he went to sleep we heard him talking. S went in to check on him. He was sound asleep singing "Deep and Wide!" S said they had sung it last night while they were playing. I guess it stuck with him!

He is definately the happy wheezer he has been labeled!

3 comments:

The Zehrs said...

If you have to be a wheezer you might as well be a happy one!
I pray that J will out grow this mess very soon and that spring will bring him some relief. Imagine how much energy he will have when he feels great ;}!

lauraknight said...

I think Jonah has just been given a new nickname...the happy wheezer!! That makes me laugh, but it is so true of Jonah. He is a trooper!!

Laura said...

How sweet!!