Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Four Fun

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cashier at Spring Street Market--LOVED IT!
2. Assembly line worker--kept me in school!
3. Area Coordinator for Student Housing--educated most about drugs during this time!!
4. New Student Orientation Coordinator

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Big
2. Steel Magnolias
3. The Princess Bride
4. Lonesome Dove--only because Scotty LOVES it

Four places I have lived:
1. Cookeville, TN
2. Jefferson City, TN
3. Branson, MO
4. Murfreesboro, TN

Four shows that I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Desperate Housewives--not so much anymore
3. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse--unfortunately
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition--when it comes on

Four places I have been:
1. 47 or 48 of the 50 states (missing Alaska, Hawaii & maybe Idaho)
2. 7 European countries
3. 3 African countries
4. Mexico

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Ashley
2. Scotty
3. Tim--at least in the last few months
4. Jeanne--at least in the last few months

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chips & Salsa
2. Round steak with gravy
3. Chicken--especially from Chick-fil-a
4. Chocolate chip cookies

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Asleep in my bed--even though it is 2:30 in the afternoon!
2. The beach
3. The mountains
4. At the Y!!

Four things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months:
1. Travel & Vacation
2. Celebrating 10 years of marriage
3. Going to Africa again???Maybe
4. Lazy Summer Days

Four goals for the New Year:
1. Become more fit
2. Spend more time with God
3. Play with my kids more
4. Love my husband better

Four gifts I got for Christmas:
1. Perfume--Clinique Happy
2. Digital Picture Frame
3. Jewelry Box
4. Willow Tree Wise Men

Four places I want to visit:
1. San Antonio
2. Disney World with my kids
3. Hawaii
4. Alaska

Four things I wish I could be better at:
1. Loving God and Loving Others
2. Running
3. Craftiness/Decorating
4. Eating Healthy

Four Things You Don't Know About Me:
1. I have a degree in Chemistry--and it is the only subject I ever made a "C" in in college! Scary that they even gave me my diploma
2. Neither one of my arms straighten out all the way, and never have
3. I played the organ for a church while I was in college
4. I delivered Eli with no meds, but wimped out with Jonah

Four Things I Can Cook Without a Recipe:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Chili
3. Chicken Pot Pie
4. Santa Fe Soup

Four Musicians/Groups I Really Like:
1. Chris Rice
2. Ryan Long
3. Mercy Me
4. the radio--what I listen to most

The FOUR people I tag are--anyone who wants to play!

5 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Fun way to get to know more about ya! Steel magnolias is one of my movies as well. Speaking of the chicken potpie Shane has been asking to get that recipe from you since my appendectomy in nov. would yo mind emailing to me if you get a chance?

Jeanne said...

Love your new look! Way impressed..and jealous.. with the 47 states you've visited.....Happy is my fragrance of choice, too....but I've been out of it for a while and no one has gotten me anymore :).....a Chemistry degree? Funny! I never would've guessed that one. Chemistry was the only "C" I ever made, too. The only subject I detested worse than that one was Physical Science....ICK!

lauraknight said...

Fun to read!! I didn't know that your arms won't straighten out all the way. Rodney's won't either...I thought he was the only one with that quirky affliction. :)

Anonymous said...

You've been to Idaho- just the corner, but it counts.
Heath

Ruth said...

Fun Facts. I worked at a super market as a bagger once also and I loved it. Crazy!!
I also got the wise men for christmas.