Could someone please throw me a pity party? I have not been to the YMCA since Tuesday and I feel the fat piling on!!! Not really, but I really have missed it and I'm afraid I'm losing ground--not pounds!! I had planned to go today while the boys were at school, but E wasn't feeling great and having a rough day, so I ended up picking them up early and only getting my most necessary errands run. So, we WILL be there in the morning, with bells on. And I am working myself hard!!
By the way, Jamie has found another 5K opportunity. I think we're going for it, anyone want to join us? It'll be great fun and we can cheer each other on!!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Pitiful
Posted by Becca on 1/25/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I didn't get to the gym today either BUT i will be there with bells on too in the morning for SPIN class!!!
I am IN for the 5K - the predators one! I hope we get a t-shirt out of the deal too!!!
Post a Comment