Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fridge Tag

OK, I finally got a picture of my crazy fridge. Here they are with some details. It would take days to give details of everything!! This is the freezer part and the door where anything that needs no little hands on it goes. Scotty and I have bought magnets from the various places we have traveled together--not every place, but several. On this fridge are various pictures. Some of the ones here include one from our cruise in 2003; a picture of us at our shower for baby #1 (Eli); Eli in front of our VBS door; a really old picture of me, my brothers, and some family friends at the Winningham's (they were like our grandparents & this was the age when I thought I HAD to have a perm, so my hair is something else!); a picture of Jonah's backside, a turkey made with J's foot and hands; and a snowman with E's picture in it.This is the bottom of my fridge, the actual fridge part. As you can see, it is always in very neat order! These are the boys' fridge farm and number/letter games. The letters, numbers, and animals are always right where they belong! There are also several hhGregg magnets from when we bought our dishwasher last month. They were clearly trying to get rid of these because they gave us about 10!!
This is the side of the fridge you can see, the other is against the wall. This is where important stuff goes. The top row is an assortment of business magnets such as pest control, heat/ac company, etc. The yellow sheet of paper is a list of places that S and I would like to travel to someday. One clip holds appointments that are coming up, another clip holds the menu for the week (it is empty in this pic) and one clip holds my nursery schedule for church. And the dry erase board is a list of phone numbers we keep hand! And there are two notepads for grocery lists, etc.
So, that is my fabulous fridge. You don't realize how much junk is on your fridge until you take a picture and try to type it up! Now, I'm going to tag Laura, Jamie and Ashley! C'mon girls, let's see your fridges!

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hey girl,
You didn't tag me...but I had to laugh when I saw your picture. My fridge looks pretty much just like yours. Are there more like us??
~Jeanne Schroder