Tuesday, January 09, 2007

20/20/20 Update

OK, so I didn't chicken out yesterday and took the 20/20/20 class. I was relieved when almost everyone in there was there for the first time! AND, I wasn't the MOST out of shape person there! I thought the abs work would kill me, but she took it easy on that part! However, my quads and thighs are letting me know they are there--that started last night even!! I wasn't able to work out today, so tomorrow should be interesting!!

I would love for some of you local girls to join me in this class next week!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you fill me in on details about the class? As you know, I've been wanting to get back to the YMCA since we're shelling out good money every month for our membership. I also know that I would be more likely to take a class if I knew someone there.

Please tell me more about the 20/20/20 concept and let me know what time it meets. It's on Monday, right?

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in hearing more about the 20/20/20 class. Honestly, the thought of it really intimidates me and I can guarantee you, if I went next week you would NOT be the most out of shape person there - I would be :)

Ashley said...

Andie,Laura,Becca
Let's all go next week!!! I should be able to make it if Kayleigh is picked up in time!!

Ashley

Becca said...

Oh ladies, you would do fine--seriously!! She shows you modifications on everything, so you do what you are comfortable with. And of course, you can always take a break. Several people stopped to get water, etc. We didn't do anything complicated. We started with cardio: stepping up and down on the step, jumping jacks, sit-ups, push-ups, jogging in place. Then we did strength stuff with the weights. Nothing fancy, curls, lifts, etc. You choose how much weight you want. We ended with abs and stretching--again nothing complicated. Remember, each segment is only 20 minutes. I think that helps pass the time. So, come on and go next week. It'll be fun!!

Anonymous said...

This doesn't sound too bad and goodness knows I need it!! I'll plan to join you next week. What time does it meet? Ashley and Andie, I hope you'll come too!!