Monday, January 29, 2007

New Look

I just changed the look of my blog and it was so much easier than last time--I hope I haven't messed anything up!

What a day we have had. We went to the Discovery Center for story time and the boys loved it. E got to go down the "dark" slide three times! They both played in the water and in the rocks--until J started eating them!:) We treated ourselves to lunch at CFA and played a little more. Both boys took short but good naps and then we headed to the Y for an afternoon class. The 20/20/20 class is good, but she worked us hard today. I left shaking, and I'll probably feel it tomorrow! But that is a good thing.

Everyone is in bed now, so I better get a shower and head that way too. I know, it is only 8:30, but we are early to bed around here! I'll post a few pictures of our day tomorrow.

2 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

I keep meaning to try that 20/20/20 class - hopefully soon i'll get in there!
:)jamie

TennRT said...

Becca, I like the new look. Rather elegant looking.
Dad