Friday, September 01, 2006

Things We're Good At


STICKERS, SMILING, PLAYING, AND EATING--I know that title isn't correct English, but that is all I could come up with. I have taken a few pictures the last few days of the boys and thought I would share. Aren't great-grandparents the best?? Pawpaw sent Eli some stickers and he LOVES them. It is so funny. He put an entire sheet of stickers on Scotty last night. Scotty said he never could have stickers when he was little because he would leave them on the sheet--afraid to take them off because he might waste them!! I had to take them off and put them on something so Eli could use them again today! Eli didn't get that quality!
Jonah is such a cute kid, even if I am his mommy! Isn't he just precious. Even though he hasn't had his picture made quite as many times as Eli, he has figured out to smile when the camera comes out. I love to catch him smiling, and he does it all the time, so it isn't too hard. I love to put him in blue clothes too because his eyes are so blue.

We went to a little playground down the road this morning and Eli loved it. He ran from the truck climbed up and went down the slide before I even got over there. He climbed this "rock wall" all by himself! He also got mud all over him, but hey, isn't that part of being a boy? He wanted me to spin him around on the tire swing so he would get dizzy. I think he is worn out because when we got him we pulled weeds and cleaned the garage! He is such a great helper. Now he is laying on the couch! Maybe we'll have a good nap day??!! Since Jonah quit eating baby food all together about a month ago, he has become a bottomless pit. It is almost funny, but we have to just cut him off after a while. He is serious about his eating too--shovelling hand after hand into his mouth. He will push you away if you get in his way. Last night he ate a FULL plate of chicken, carrots, peas, and bread, and still wanted more! I told Scotty he is going to EAT me out of house and home and Eli will DRINK me out!!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Yes - both of your boys are extremely cute! You & Scotty make really cute kids - it's about time for another one!!!!

Stickers are wonderful!! My girls love them, and it's such an easy and inexpensive thing to use as special treats. I usually keep some stashed away somewhere for when one of the girls does something really good and I'm wanting to reward them.

Next time you're looking for a playground, try coming about 2.5 hours east! It's a private playground, but I can get you in!!!