You know, there are just some days that your love for your husband is renewed and strengthened and all that. My husband is the best and I have always known that. But he always manages to outdo himself, just in the little everyday things. I guess God knows what kind of guy we need and I am so thankful he blessed me with exactly the kind of guy I need. Pat has been talking about leadership, how everything rises and falls on it and how being a leader means serving. Well, Scotty embodies that for our family. He serves us in so many ways and I need to praise him for that more than I do. Just as an example...this week the boys and I have been allergy messes, especially me and Jonah. So of course we haven't slept well. Scotty got up about 10 times last night because Jonah kept waking up crying. Not once did he complain or ask me to get up. He does this because he loves us--and he knows what a sleepy head I am!! But he does it out of love, never complaining. It really speaks volumes of his character!
We have sent the boys off with grandparents to see their greatgrandparents (my grandparents) for a few hours and we hope to finish painting while they are gone. But I had a few minutes before we get started and wanted to brag on my guy a little. I love him dearly, I hope everyone is as blessed as we are!!
Monday, September 04, 2006
What A Husband
Posted by Becca on 9/04/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't it just wonderful to have great husbands!!!
I love the paint color and the cow. It looks great! Looks like you've got a good helper in Eli!
I hope your plumbing issues are all taken care of now. Maybe life can get back to normal..if there is such a thing. :)
Love the blue! Did you just paint around the mural in Jonah's room? What color are you doing Eli's room in? Did you get it finished? I'd love to paint almost every room in our house, but just haven't been too motivated nor had the time. Maybe your pictures will inspire me!!!
Post a Comment