Saturday, January 03, 2009

10 Things

Our Jonah boy is just something else. He is a bull, but a teddy bear. He drives me crazy, but constantly makes me laugh. Here are 10 things we have experienced while we have been at home the last three weeks.

1. He stacked a step stool on a storage box to get to the top of the chest of drawers in our room. When asked what he was doing he said, "I wanted to see how sharp your knife was!" Seriously.
2. He fell over Kenan in his bouncy seat with a wooden box of stamps/ink in it. Amazingly Kenan didn't wake up and neither boy was hurt.
3. He "unrolled" Kenan from his swaddle blanket. I found Kenan on his tummy in his bed, crying.
4. He has said "I gonna mind" 14.7 million times. We've yet to see actual results.
5. He has licked Kenan's head 1.2 million times. I still don't get it.
6. He put his underwear in the potty, then brought it out telling us what he did.
7. He has asked if he can pee in the trash can and a cup at various times--while at home.
8. He asked to eat the rest of the gingerbread man ornament.
9. He has told me Kenan is a "cute cute baby" hundreds of times, literally.
10. He has been peed on by Kenan many times because he MUST be right there at all times. He thinks this is funny.

If we survive to his 4th birthday it'll be a miracle!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I have one of those, too. :o) Nice to know I'm not alone.

Laura said...

That is too funny!!!

Jen Smith said...

Something to look forward to with Collin!

lauraknight said...

Gotta love that Jonah! Hang in there...you'll survive and he will too. Just think how boring your days would be without him. :)

Carey and Norman said...

Gotta love boys. At least he is finding a cute approach to getting attention!!

Jeanne said...

This has been a REALLY rough day and I SO needed this laugh! Love that Jonah boy! I guess you are having to watch baby Kenan very closely, aren't you??