Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Picture Time

I finally got the pictures off the camera. Here are a few that were on there...

This is my Nana, holding Kenan. He was being a bit fussy at the time. He shares a birthday with my Pawpaw. I didn't get a picture of him that day. She is the very talented one who made all the stockings.
This is our niece and Scotty's grandma. We are very fortunate to have so many great-grandparents to love on our kids.


The boys got shovels and a wheelbarrow for Christmas. They have a dirt pile in our backyard that is perfect for these tools!

Kenan got his first bath several weeks ago. He doesn't seem to mind bathtime.

As you might imagine, everyone had to be in on the action. As a matter of fact, they still do! Makes for interesting times!

You may recall that we had E's birthday party with Chuck E. Here are a few shots of the madness that was...my brave dad hanging out with J.


My brother joining in on the fun!
We opened gifts from family at home. Thanks for the bingo Rain & Sage!!
E has taken to holding his baby brother, except when he spits up or slobbers! He is quite sweet with him. We don't get to see that side of E very much, so I have enjoyed seeing him love on K.
This is one of my new favorite pictures. I took it just last night. Sunday nights are definitely family nights at our house. We love to sit together and watch "funny videos" and "move that bus." The boys love most to sit with their daddy and LAUGH. I love to watch them laugh!!



1 comments:

lauraknight said...

Sweet pictures, especially that last one of all the boys. And Eli's face? Classic. :)