Okay, you're right, that is hilarious! You had the camera ready at just the perfect time. I agree with Kelly...you ought to enter that in a photo contest. I bet it would win. So funny!
I am a girl. I have three boys and one sweet girl. I love them with all my heart. I am married to an incredible guy. Our lives can get crazy, but I love it!
6 comments:
That is hilarious!
That's great!!
That has photo contest written all over it :o) How in the world did you catch that? Totally funny!! What a BOY :o)
Okay, you're right, that is hilarious! You had the camera ready at just the perfect time. I agree with Kelly...you ought to enter that in a photo contest. I bet it would win. So funny!
Oh my word! That is hilarious! Kelly is right...photo contest material!
That is also "show-to-his-girlfriend-and-totally-embarrass-him" photo!
Too Funny!
Post a Comment