Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Caught

Our little man has really started to smile in recent days. He is so sweet. It is so hard to catch those smiles on camera, but I think I got one today. I was taking a picture of him for my dear friend Amanda because the outfit he is wearing is the one she bought for ELI five years ago!! And it is now on its fifth boy!!(2 of those were cousins) It definitely doesn't look like it has been through all that!! Now that is the gift that keeps on giving!! Thanks Amanda!

How's this for a smile?

Even the shoes have made it through the years.

Three sweet boys--they are this loving with each other ALL the time, I assure you!!


This is what happens when you just can't hold your head up any longer.






4 comments:

Laura said...

That's a great smile!! Hope to see that sweet smile on Saturday!!!

lauraknight said...

What wonderful pictures! His smile is precious. I can't get over how big he is getting already.

Ashley said...

How cute. Poor Sadie has still never had shoes on her feet!! He sits up pretty good in his bumbo, I haven't put sadie in her's recently. I bet she can do much better know.

Carey and Norman said...

Sweet smile. Love the chair too!