Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Month Old

Little K had his 1 month check up today. He weighed 10pounds 13ounces and was 22 inches. That put him in the 75th% for both. His head was in the 50th%--confirming my thoughts on his head being small. At least small for his body! He got one shot today and I heard that awful cry that we haven't heard from him yet. The one where you know they just felt pain. It was quite pitiful, but he calmed right down when I picked him up.

I really can't believe he is already one month old!! It kinda makes me sad, but at the same time I'm ready for a little more sleep! He is so sweet and so good though, I won't complain. After all, this is a season. I'm trying to remember and enjoy it more--it seems a third baby helps you do that.



I don't have any new pictures to post because they are still on the camera. But I really like this one that Alison took in the hospital, so I'll leave you with it.



1 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Wow...a month already. I cannot wait to see updated photos!

I agree that the black and white photos are fabulous. She did a really good job!