Well, I'm still here, and the baby is still not. The doctor talked induction today--not inducing today--next week. I go for an ultrasound at the beginning of the week and we'll plan from there--given my history of big babies and the diabetes, we don't want to get too big.
I am so mixed about going on my own--if I could just go on my own when I want to! HA! Babies don't always work like that though.
We'll just take it a day at a time. Stay tuned...
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Holding On
Posted by Becca on 12/03/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We are so excited! Call us anytime, day or night, if we can help.
Love you all!
How exciting!! I know what you mean though. I've hit that point of uncertainty, too. You just never know what might happen when! I'll be checking back to see how the ultrasound goes! :)
Hang in there! Not too much longer at all!!! I'll be expecting a phone call and/or email anyday now with the news!! So excited for you guys as you prepare for baby #3!!!
Post a Comment