Monday, December 08, 2008

Let's Have A Contest

My ultrasound went well today. She guessed the baby to be about 8 lbs. We definitely aren't surprised that the baby isn't small!! Let's just hope it doesn't get too much bigger. Especially since they can be off by up to a pound!! I go to the doctor tomorrow, so we'll see what she has to say. I'm still guessing Friday is induction day.

Here's the contest--with no real prizes of course--bragging rights only.
Guess the gender of our baby and the weight of our baby. Of course if you want to guess a day other than Friday, go ahead.

So go ahead and leave me a comment with your thoughts. By the way, we are still working on a boy name--we each have a list, we just don't have the same list yet!!

As for my guess--well, I go back and forth on the gender. I probably leaned more towards girl before today, but today I have thought more that it is a boy. So, who knows. It really changes minute by minute--much like my mood I feel like!! The end is near though!!

Hurry, leave a comment please!!

14 comments:

Jeanne said...

Okay, with all of my statistical knowledge under my belt (ha!), I'm going to say it's a boy, 8 lb 3 oz, Friday at 12:22 pm.

Can't wait to meet your sweet little addition!! And am praying these final days are as restful and peaceful as can be for you!

The Zehrs said...

8 1/2 pound baby boy! That's my guess and I'm sitcking to it :0)!

Ashley said...

Ok. I say 8lb 10 oz and I think it is a girl! Also if it is born on Friday ..that is 12/12 and Sadie was born on 11/11..kind of neat!

lauraknight said...

I'm guessing 8 lbs. 6 ounces and I think it's a GIRL!!

Kelley said...

Becca, I'm Ashley (Gordon's) sister and I check your blog from hers. Of course, my guess is based on absolutely nothing (however, our Youth Pastor's wife is pregnant and I guessed her correctly (gender that is)) but I'm going with an 8 pound 6 ounce baby boy.

Laura said...

I'm guessing an 8 lb. 9 oz. baby GIRL!

Kelly said...

My guess is an 8 pound 13 ounce baby boy. You are carrying a basketball that's why I said boy :o) Oh, and I think Thursday 12/11/08 :o)

Alison B. said...

i think boy. 9lb 2oz, which is, coincidentally, the same size that charlotte is right now.

Kristie said...

I'm going with girl, cause girls are all I can think about right now! :) And I'm guessing 8 lb 14 oz. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear!

Monica said...

I'm really good at this kind of stuff...okay not really, that's a lie...but my guess is:
Baby Girl weighing in at 8lbs 12oz

Amy said...

I think SHE will weigh 7 lbs 14 oz.

Amy

Carey and Norman said...

Wow...Friday. I can't believe it is time for you to deliver your third baby. I cannot wait to hear more news within the next few days.

I'm going to say that you will have a 8 lb 14 oz boy. Only because you are having a change of heart. I did the same. I thought I was having a girl until the day of our ultrasound. Then, God prepared my heart of a boy. So, maybe this is God preparing you for a house full of boys...of course, you never know :o)

Praying for a safe delivery!!

SUZANNE said...

I am saying GIRL and I will say 8 lbs even, just because that is what Nathan was.

Laura said...

Robert wanted to put his guess in. He guesses that it will be a BOY and he'll weigh 9 lbs. 1 oz. and be 21 inches long. He's also guessing he'll be born at 11:36 am. Robert wants to know if you'd like him to guess the name too?!?!?! And by the way, he wants to know what his prize is!!!