Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family of Four--For One More Day

My brother took these pictures at Thanksgiving. The first two sum up how our boys feel about a new baby. J is so loving and excited and is always kissing my belly. E, well, he'd prefer a dog--plain and simple--just ask him!



I love our family of four, but am so excited to add a baby to the mix. I guess it is normal to feel a little anxious about how the boys will handle everything. E was so young when J came along he doesn't remember life without him or the adjustment. But both boys are older now and we are praying daily for their adjustment. E is so much like his daddy, and I'm not sure "change" is something he embraces. He really is a loving kid and I think he'll embrace "taking care of" his baby brother or sister. He likes being the big man!


This is my sweet baby loving my sweet baby baby. He's going to be a great big brother!
Don't forget the contest below--any men reading want to guess--any men reading??!! It is fun to see what everyone thinks! I'm liking Amy's guess on weight best--what would I do with such a small baby!! HA! I will say that everyone I have known that has an ultrasound late in pregnancy, the weight approx has been high!! I'm all for that. But, we'll take what we get!
Stay tuned tomorrow for news!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to be the one to go against the late pregnancy ultrasound thing. :) Landon was one pound MORE than they said at my ultrasound the day he was born.
But, I think this is going to be a smaller baby GIRL!
I think she will be born about 11am on Friday and weigh 7lbs. 7oz. (that's what I weighed, and of course she will weigh the same ;) )
He or She will be such a blessing and the perfect size!
Can't wait to hear!!!

Carey and Norman said...

Love the photos....your brother did a good job!! I can't get over how round your belly is...my weight was distributed all over ;o)

The boys are so cute.