Friday, December 12, 2008

Introducing...

Our third baby BOY!!!

Kenan Suiter Wilson
9lbs 1oz
21 inches
born at 11:36am

Everything went well-and fairly quickly!!

I don't have any pictures uploaded yet, but check back as Alison will put some up later!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

SO excited for you all! We love you guys and can't wait to see baby Kenan!

Amy and Family

Teble said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun.

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!

lauraknight said...

Whoo Hoo!! So glad he's here. I simply cannot wait to see pictures and to meet him in person.

Carey and Norman said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you. I had a feeling once you felt that you were having a boy that God was preparing your heart!! Looking forward to seeing pictures soon!

Alison B. said...

yippee! and for the record - i think i win bragging rights based on my prediction of 9lb 2oz boy!

Kristie said...

Congratulations!!!

Laura said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet Kenan! Guess I lost since I guessed a girl! Hey - I had a 50/50 shot at being right! So happy for you guys! Just 2 more and you'll have your own basketball team!!!