Friday, December 12, 2008

First Photos of Baby Kenan












Check out the slideshow below, or click here to see it full screen.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the pictures, he is a sweetie!!

Laura said...

How sweet! I love the picture of Jonah looking at him! It's precious! You can tell that Jonah is really excited!!!

Kelly said...

Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.

Carey and Norman said...

Your photos are wonderful. The one of Kenan just after birth is priceless. It is the perfect photo. I'm so glad all went well. I enjoyed the photos!!

I saw your brother, sister-in-law, and parents at the MDO program on Thursday night. It was good to see them and be able to ask about you the night before your delivery. I look forward to seeing you in person soon. Call when you come home for Christmas and we'll try to get the gang together for lunch or an early dinner!