**UPDATE** I forgot this funny moment. Evidently J thinks Santa says "HA HA HA, not HO HO HO!" It was so funny to hear him trying to convince E that is what he says. As you can imagine, E did NOT go for it, or think it was funny. Good laughs tonight--and I needed it!
I am so tired, but just had to post this funny from tonight.
The boys finished decorating the Christmas tree tonight as I sat on the couch handing out ornaments. It was fun to show the boys ornaments with their name and ones they had made. J didn't have as many, obviously. But he had a little gingerbread man from school last year. He was so excited about it having his name on it!! He went to hang it on the tree and I didn't think anything else about it.
Well, next thing I know, he is standing in front of me, gagging!! He said, "I ate his arm--YUCK!" I was laughing so hard I brought on contractions, but I just couldn't stop laughing. Poor guy, his mouth was full of this gingerbread man ornament! This is what he looked like by the time S got him to the sink and I could find the camera. It was really much worse than this--his whole mouth had brownish-black mess in it!!
This is what the gingerbread man looked like.
In case you are wondering, he is now hanging on the tree--minus one arm!
It just makes me laugh thinking about it!
Not too bad considering I did NOTHING to decorate this year. If you see our tree this year, remember two kids and the husband did it all!!
5 comments:
I thought I heard Jonah saying "ha ha ha" instead of "ho ho ho" the other day when he was here (he was wearing Owen's Santa hat and walking around). I told myself I was just hearing things - apparently not. LOL!
TOO funny about the gingerbread ornament. You know you have to keep it now - right? What a story you can tell each time you put it on the tree.
Drew was asking about playing with Eli - if you want a break tomorrow, give me a call.
Funny stories!!! Yes - the gingerbread man ornament will be a "must have" on the tree each year now! How funny!!! Tell Jonah that when Santa sees the one-armed gingerbread man ornament, he probably will say "Ha Ha Ha" instead of "Ho Ho Ho"!!!!
I love Jonah!
I'm dying laughing right now...the people I work with are looking at me like I've lost my mind! That one arm gingerbread man is hilarious!
That Jonah is a one-of-a-kind! What a great story for future Christmases!
Post a Comment