S and I spent the last several days taking a little R&R, a belated 10 year anniversary trip. We went to Charleston and didn't have much of anything on our agenda. It was a very relaxing time, even if S kept thinking he needed to be doing something! That is just how he is. But we sat on the beach and read, walked around downtown, visited the USS Yorktown (in the blazing heat I might add) and ate some mighty delicious food. It was just a great time to be together.
S left last Saturday for a conference, so he is really ready to see the boys. I left Tuesday and am ready to see them as well. They have had a big time with both sets of grandparents, so we'll see how anxious they are to see us. I have a sneaky feeling J will be happy and E not so much! That is just how they are!
Here's to one more week of summer time fun with the boys!!
Saturday, August 02, 2008
R&R
Posted by Becca on 8/02/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment