Tuesday, August 12, 2008

School Days

The boys have started back to "school" this week. E is going to preschool 4 days a week and J is still going 2 days. Yesterday J wanted to stay at school, so he was super excited today when he got there. E is already loving it, as I figured he would.
I NEVER thought I would be sad when he starts to school, but now I'm beginning to wonder what next fall will be like. I know he is going to love school. But if you have, or have ever had, two small kids--especially two wild boys, you know what a challenge some days can be. I always thought when he FINALLY gets to kindergarten I will gladly usher him in and leave. This summer has been really fun and actually has gone by fast. I was a little emotional last week thinking about E going four days to school!!! Of course, it could just be the hormones!;)


I now have two weeks to get ready for me to start back. I had such good intentions to work on things last spring, and here we are two weeks out with very little done. Oh well, at least I have something to do!!!


Here are a few pics from yesterday...

1 comments:

Laura said...

Katelyn starts kindergarten next week, so I'll have both girls in school 5 days a week! It will definitely be different around here!