Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Drum Roll Please

Well, actually, that might make things a little anti-climactic. First, everything checked out great with our ONE baby. J really had me a little nervous with all his talk about a baby brother AND baby sister. Of course he has recently added a dog to the mix, so I shouldn't be worried what he says.

Anyway, all limbs and organs checked out great. The tech spent quite a bit of time on the heart and that made me nervous, but all was good. One thing she did keep saying was how wild this baby was--just all over the place. I didn't need her to tell me that, but it was confirmation for all I have been feeling! I think that means this child will fit right in with the older brothers!

SO, as you know, S didn't want to find out the gender and I was undecided. WELL, I actually got back to the room before him and the tech checked out the telling area before S got in there. As far as he knows, we DON'T know the gender. Let's just leave it at that!!;)

8 comments:

Laura said...

Glad to hear that the baby is healthy! Twins would've been fun though!!!!! And throw in a chocolate lab for you and you'd have a houseful!!!

So does that mean that YOU know the sex of the baby?!?!?!

Jeanne said...

Do we have to leave it at that? Can't you give us a little hint? We can all pretend that you don't know, too. *wink* *wink*

So glad to hear all is well....and rowdy! heeeheeee

Anonymous said...

Ok, now that's not fair at all! My heart was racing the entire time I read your post, anticipating the announcement of a brother or sister. So thankful everything checked out good and healthy! Do you have to lead us on like that? :)

The Zehrs said...

I am glad everything check out okay! I guess it is yellow or green baby gifts for you :0)!

Anonymous said...

whatever becca. whatever.

Ashley said...

You are KILLIN' me!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Alison... I hope all you get is yellow and green.

You can still keep the name a secret... We won't tell S

Alison B. said...

just a minute here i didn't wish yellow and green on you. that was ashley. i was hoping for lots of pink.

i just said whatever.

a healthy baby is the most important thing.