Last weekend I went to a great consignment sale with my friends Ashley and Alison. It was worth the drive. When I got home I knew the boys would be excited to see what I got them. It is funny to me how excited they get over the little things. I saw a John Deere sweatshirt and knew J had to have it. I also found a Gap sweatshirt and knew E would love it. Now before you think my boys are picky about brands, they have NO CLUE about them. E loves his Gap clothes because he knows what G-A-P spells. Both boys love John Deere, mainly because their Papa has a John Deere tractor they love to ride.
They had to try on their new clothes. J was dead set on wearing his John Deere sweatshirt and new brown shoes (that are too big right now) outside to work--in the 90 degree heat!! He kept trying to convince us that he wouldn't get hot!! Isn't this a great look...
That is E on the couch trying to get his new $3 keen sandals on!
2 comments:
Nice look! Don't you love it when you find a really good deal?
I can't believe you got Keen sandles for $3...my mother-in-law bought a pair for Hayden for $60 (because there is no way I would pay that for shoes for my child if I won't spend that on my own shoes)!! I need to find some of these consignment sales.
Post a Comment