The boys have enjoyed playing outside some in the evenings with S. He is still not 100%, but he plays all he can. I'm still amazed at how dirty J can get with such little effort. Take a look at this and just guess what he was playing. Look at that face:
Did you guess tennis? In his defense, the handle was coming apart and getting his hand black. But his face??
As I mentioned in my last post, we had some pictures made of the boys. It was quite an interesting experience. Here are a few of my favorites. The first two I took before we left the house, when they were actually most cooperative. Sorry about the last few. I CANNOT figure out how to get them turned the proper way, you'll just have to turn your head sideways!





If you are still here, thanks for sticking around. We have had fun this summer, but we are ready for school to start back. E is quite excited about going 4 days a week. I really think he is going to love it. J is sad that he doesn't get to go 4 days, and that he can't be in E's class. Poor guy. But he'll get some good mommy time on those two days!
We've had our share of laughs this summer too--the boys just say and do the funniest things. Maybe that will be another post, if I my brain can remember any of it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment