We took the plunge last week and have now joined the mini-van family crowd. You might remember that we have been looking for some time, and evidently last week was the right time. I'm still getting used to driving the van and learning what all the buttons do. Meanwhile, the boys are loving the new ride, especially pushing the button that makes the doors open! I hope that excitement will wear off soon, before we wear the doors out!!
I was talking to a friend Sunday about our newest purchase and we both agreed that this is just the phase of life we are in right now. We will not always drive a mini-van, hopefully!! So, here it is...
2 comments:
Welcome to the mini-van crowd!!! It's not so bad! I actually really like mine! Of course, we're real nerds and have two mini-vans!! Whoever heard of someone actually picking out a mini-van for their company car?!?!?!? Just us I guess!!
Seriously, it makes it SO MUCH EASIER getting in & out, and they are fairly roomy! Were you able to find one close to home or did you have to drive a while to get it?
Hey Becca...send an e-mail to Shawn and tell her to join the Mini-Van Crowd too! I kid her about it all the time and she usually rolls her eye's!! She will probably reply back to you with the following question..."Did my husband put you up to that?"...
Post a Comment