Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I Kid, I Kid

OK people, no need to rise up over this little issue. I truly do NOT know what we are having, EXCEPT A HEALTHY BABY--and isn't that THE most important thing?!?

And we do not expect any gifts (afterall this is baby #3), but if all we get is yellow and green, that will be just fine. If you remember when we were expecting baby #1 we didn't know either, and didn't end up with all yellow and green.

SO, if it would make you feel better, for the next four or so months, just pretend that I'm not pregnant. That is, if you can ignore the growing belly I have. Come about the middle of December, you will be in for a nice surprise--along with us!!

Oh, and my nurse does know what we are having, so if we change our minds before December, we'll let you know.

3 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

i knew you were going to get people upset with that last post!

:)jamie

Alison B. said...

funny!

love you to and the baby we're pretending you're not pregnant with.

Amy said...

yellow.

with ducks.

how's that for neutral?

Baby, what baby?