I am really wanting to complete a triathlon sometime this year. However, I just can't get myself motivated to train by myself. So, is there anyone out there (locally speaking) that wants to train together??? I'm running the 1/2 marathon in April, then I'm ready to tackle the tri.
A word of caution to any possible volunteers--I have NEVER done anything like this. I can ride a bike, I can swim, and I can run. However, doing those things in sequence is going to be tricky for me. AND, I can't swim very far, so I'll be looking for a short distance triathlon.
Any takers now?
Friday, March 21, 2008
Triathlon
Posted by Becca on 3/21/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i so wish i could, but maggie isn't going to let that happen right now ... how is your bracket going ... jeremiah was crushed tonight w/Vandy's horrible loss ...
Do you think I could do it if I've never, ever done anything like that at all??? I'd love to try. I can't swim very far either.
Post a Comment