Well, it seems that little bug has found us. I thought we were going to make it all winter well. I guess we almost made it! Poor little J is sick, probably strep. I have mentioned many times that he is such a great sick kid, never really acting sick. But last night he was pitiful and as I held his shaking, crying, body, I cried with him. It just broke my heart. He fell asleep in my arms, which is very atypical.
I let him sleep in, then we headed to the doc this morning. Evidently everyone else needed to be seen today too, so we were there quite a while--long enough for E to watch all of Toy Story!! Both boys did really well. J's rapid strep test came up negative, but the doc feels pretty sure that is what he has--which is what I suspected last night. He'll call tomorrow if the culture comes up negative overnight.
So after a girls weekend of relaxing, I'm home to reality. Hope you other girls that went this weekend have well kids!!!
Monday, March 10, 2008
strep
Posted by Becca on 3/10/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sorry little J is sick - I hope he feels better soon and everyone else stays healthy.
Hope Jonah is feeling better soon!!
Where did you go?
Oh, I'm so sorry Jonah is sick. Hope he is better soon! Let me know if I can help.
Post a Comment