What year is it anyway? I have felt completely and totally out of my head lately. I cannot keep up with the date. Now maybe it isn't so bad to forget the day of the month, but the year??? Seriously, what is wrong with me?
I was cruising around the 'ol internet yesterday looking for a swank and nifty place to go for our 10 year anniversary coming up. I kept having to type in the dates of interest, which I didn't have specific ones, so I just made them up. However, I couldn't figure out if we are currently in 2007 or 2008. No, unfortunately I'm NOT kidding.
I partially blame this on not being a "working" person, but I even when I did "work" I had trouble with the date thing. Not the year so much. I also blame this on the lack of sweets I have had lately. I gave them up for Lent, which started 73 years ago, or so it seems. It actually started on my birthday, of all days, but it seems like forever ago. And I have two more weeks to go!!!
Yep, lack of sugar is probably the cause.
Is anyone else out there date dumb? And brave enough to admit it?
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
date dumb
Posted by Becca on 3/11/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I've had my moments!!! It seems to be the worst when the girls are sick and we're stuck here for days at a time. I totally lose track of what day of the week it is and the date! If we're in our normal routine, I tend to do pretty good of keeping up with the date because I'm constantly having to look at the calendar to see what we have going on that day, week, etc. But I completely understand what you mean about being "date dumb" and yes - I'll admit that there have been may times when I've been "date dumb!"
Post a Comment