
Tonight was a fun night. We spent the evening with our great friends, the Knights. We started this "tradition" last year when we headed over to trick or treat when J was just a week old. Now this year little Kate is just a week old! Eli had the biggest time with his buddies, Emily and Mary. The dad's took them out and they came back with a bucket FULL of candy. As you can imagine, E was in heaven. He kept telling us, "I LOVE that" even if he had never had it! J got two bags of M&Ms which S promptly ate, but J was decked out and went out with the big kids. Both boys were completely zonked out on the way home--E fell asleep with a Tootsie Pop in his mouth!
Here are a few pics from the night. The one of me and S is from this weekend. Our class had our annual bonfire/costume party. I hope you can tell who we were. And yes, that is a $3 bedsheet turned dress from goodwill!! My hair isn't quite long enough to get the full "bun" effect, but you get the picture!
Happy Halloween!!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Trick-or-Treat
Posted by Becca on 10/31/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute! That was the first picture I've seen of baby Kate! What a cutie she is!! Sure looks like you guys wore Eli & Jonah out with this Halloween thing - the car picture is great!
How I remember those bonfires! You guys always have the best costumes (although I do think Fred & Wilma was my favorite!)! Where was the bonfire this year?
Thanks for posting the pictures so quickly! I enjoyed seeing them.
Becca,
The pictures are great! You make an awesome Princess Lea. :)
We had a fun time too last night. Glad you came over! I'm glad Eli had such a good time. The picture of them on the way home is priceless.
Our girls were worn out too. Mary was actually crying while she put her pajamas on..I thought maybe Emily had been mean to her or something, but when I asked her she said: "I"m just so tired!" Needless to say, she slept great last night.
Post a Comment