
We had the perfect day Saturday for a first birthday party at the park. Of course we started out the day in the doctor's office! Jonah has double ear infections, AGAIN! And we did a breathing treatment in the office and came home with a nebulizer! But he is a trooper and had a blast at his party. He loved his cake--more than Eli ever did. Jonah doesn't mind getting a bit messy where it completely tears Eli up! Here are a few pictures...
I like this one because of great-grandma and great-grandpa in the background!
As you can see here.. he enjoyed it!
We also had a pinata and even Jonah enjoyed it!
By the end of the day we were all ready to come home and enjoy some chili and go to bed. Here is a picture of the family that came. Thanks to everyone who made it to the party!! We love you all!!

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures! I especially like the one with Jonah hitting the pinata...you can see the cake on his jeans which goes to show just how much he enjoyed it. :)
Wish we could have been there, but now I feel like we were after seeing the pictures.
We love you guys!
Looks like Jonah was enjoying his cake!! It's hard to believe he's already one and that Eli will soon be three!!! Time flies! I guess it's about time for another one for you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment