Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Reality Check


Here are a few pictures from the recent past. We forgot our camera when we went to Palm Beach, but pictures don't really do it justice. Check it out and it is every bit as good as it looks online. Eli is in one of his toy boxes on the table and Jonah just finished some ravioli. Obviously he LOVED it!

OK, so last week was the best ever. Now I am back to my real life. S and I got to go to Palm Beach to a fabulous resort that we would probably never go to if we were paying! The Breakers is a most awesome place. The type of place that turns your bed down for you, opens the door for you everytime you pull up, gets you a beach chair and sets it up with towels they provide. You get the picture!! Of course we had a lunch that cost $50, and I had a cobb salad, but hey!! It really was nice to just hang out together for a few days and go to bed late and sleep late and all that! S did have a conference to attend, but it wasn't too time-comsuming.

So we're back home and trying to de-program the boys from a week with grandparents! I mean, they had a great time and were loved beyond measure, but you know how it is--just enough different to make them think they can get away with stuff. Monday was just terrible. Eli whined ALL day and whichever kid I was holding, the other was crying. Just lovely. So they went to bed early and to school yesterday. They were still tired last night and are doing somewhat better today. But now I think E has pink eye. We started drops today, so hopefully we have caught it early.

Both boys are asleep now and the power finally came back on, so I guess I need to get some chores done, and a shower!:)

0 comments: