Monday, October 09, 2006

Copy Cat

This is the first one of these I've done, but I have read other people's and thought it would be fun....

1. Whats your name spelled backwards? acceb
2. What did you do last night? watched Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition and Desperate Houswives. Then got up several times with Eli (but not as many times as S got up with him)
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?pictures of the boys
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? This cracks me up. I've read several peoples answer to this and I am ashamed to say that I have. Don't you remember as a kid, it gave you a kinda shock feeling. I know, twisted!
5. Last time you swam in a pool? last week in PALM BEACH, FL!!
6. What are you wearing? shorts and a t-shirt
7. How many cars have you owned? really only 2--both bought before I married. Since then we have bought 2
8. Type of music you dislike most? heavy metal
9. Are you registered to vote? yes, but don't always exercise that right
10. Do you have cable? yes
11. What kind of computer do you use? Dell
12. Ever made a prank phone call? just a few, but I recevied several--the funniest was when I worked at a grocery store. A guy called an asked me if we had King Edward in a can (or whatever that tobacco is). When I asked someone else working there they made me hang up! Evidently I was supposed to say yes, and they would tell me to let him out!
13. You like anyone right now? yes, my boys
14. Ever done any shrooms? only on pizza--no drugs in this body!
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Zimbabwe--longest trip of my life
16. Do you have a garden? nope
17. What's your favorite comic strip? I don't read them
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? yes
19. Shower, morning or night? I prefer to shower in the morning, but when it is just me and the kiddos, it is usually in the afternoon--if at all
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? The only movie I have seen in forever was this weekend in Palm Beach. We watched The Departed--not my kind of movie, and the fire alarm went off in the middle of it so we had to evacuate the building.
21. Favorite pizza toppings? mushrooms and cheese
22. Chips or popcorn? popcorn--I was raised on it
23. What cell phone provider do you have? Verizon
24. Have you ever sucked peanut shells? I guess
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No way--do I even look like I could do that?? Don't answer that question.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange, except on airplanes I always drink apple juice. Don't know why
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? my boys today and my husband yesterday
28. Favorite chocolate bar? SNICKERS!!
29. Who is your longest friend and how long? Carrie--since we were born, really!
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I can't stand tomatoes!
31. Have you ever won a trophy? yes, several
32. What do you drink in your coffee? Don't drink the stuff
33. Favorite computer game? Spider Solitaire--very addictive
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? nope
35. Sprite or 7-UP? don't drink anything carbonated--haven't in about 15 years now!
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? probably to work
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? prescriptions
38. Ever thrown trash or emptied ashtray out in a public place? don't think so
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? wuv, twu wuv!
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? maybe
41. Can exes just be friends? depends on how serious the relationship was
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? don't remember--probably someone having a baby
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? some of the time
44. What message is on your voicemail machine? me
45. Where would you like to go right now? back to PALM BEACH, FL
46. What was the name of your first pet? Rascal
47. Do you decorate your lawn for holidays? not really, just a few fall things
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? incoming: Scotty outgoing: mom
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? my wonderful family
50. What do you think about most? my kids and the future

1 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

aren't these things just so stupid but we all do them!!! we need to get together soon so the boys can play ... we have a discover center membership now, do you guys have one?