Monday, August 14, 2006

A First Time For Everything



Well, here we go...I have been saying that I wanted to start a blog for our family and here I am. I have no idea what I am doing, so feel free to offer some suggestions. Why I picked today to start this project I don't know. We just returned from our trip to Africa followed by a week of vacation. I have SO much laundry to do that it isn't even funny. However, I sat down to catch up on my email and to catch up on everyone's blogs and got inspired. I know my life isn't very exciting, but I'm hoping this will be somewhat thearapuetic for me. I know you professional moms understand that! Obviously this will be mostly about our two boys, Eli and Jonah and what they teach me everyday! This is a picture of Eli and Jonah's first bath together! Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Good for you Becca. I started a blog several months ago,but have never posted on it. Maybe I will start now. I love reading everyone else's.

Love the boys in the bath!!! Poor John-I don't think he has had a bath alone since Sam was born!!

Ashley

Worm and Da said...

Welcome to blog world! I look forward to seeing what the boys are up to. We hope to see you soon!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

love the pic!

also so glad you have joined us bloggers!! i read so many a day and love it. it is fun and highly addicting!

Alison B. said...

Yay! You're going to be addicted to this thing. And so are we...