


For a little guy Jonah sure is a tough one. I guess it comes with having a big brother, especially one like Eli. He has toughened Jonah up from the get-go! I was sitting here at the computer and Jonah was crawling to me and started crying. I turned to see what happened and by the time I picked him up he quit crying, but he had blood coming out his mouth. He has "bumped" his mouth more times than anything, but takes it like a champ. He did get a fat lip out of this one, as you can see, but he is still having a great time playing!
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Fat Lip
Posted by Becca on 8/26/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Becca,
I read through all your posts today. I really like it. It makes me feel a little more connected to you, Scotty and the boys. The pictures are awesome. Jonah looks like he is growing so much. I really miss getting to spend time with the boys. If you ever want to take a day trip down here and visit the aquarium or something that would be great. I might be coming your way the weekend of Heath's birthday. Talk with you later. Keep up the good blogging.
Ryon
Post a Comment