
OK, anyone else have a little one who likes to take his diaper off? Eli really only does this at naptime, but he does it over and over. So today he was so tired and after my 100th trip in his room, I decided to just let him call for me. He finally went to sleep, and when I went to check on him, this is what I found... yep that diaper on the floor was on him the last time I left the room!
I have a picture of his bare bottom, but didn't think his daddy would want me to post it. And just for him, I went back and cropped the very first picture I posted (of Eli & Jonah in the tub) and everything should be hidden now!! So be sure and check it out!!
On a more serious note, I have been working on some material for our upcoming series at FBC. It is our church-wide study of the Sermon on the Mount. It is really good stuff and I am looking forward to what it will bring!
1 comments:
so funny ... tell eli not to give cayden any ideas!!
Post a Comment