Thursday, July 10, 2008

Minor Surgery

If you think of us tomorrow, please say a little prayer. Scotty is having "minor" knee surgery tomorrow (Friday). It is outpatient, and he thinks it is no big deal. But I'm a little nervous since he is hardly ever sick, and I've never been through a surgery with him. I'll be anxiously waiting in the waiting room--although he thinks I should leave and do something, but I told him there is no way I'm leaving while he is in surgery!!

We will be home resting tomorrow night. He is planning to be up and about Saturday---we'll see!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the surgery. I've had a couple "minor" knee surgeries in the last few years, and I think they're alot harder on Wendy than they are on me. The last time I was only asleep for 18 minutes! Hope everything goes/is going/went well!

Lloyd
(Laura Scheffer's bro, Scotty's Boys State buddy)