my boys will be just fine!! I just counted and in the last 10 days we have consumed 6 gallons of milk. SIX!!! And they are still so young--well two out of three are! I remember that Scotty's mom told me when he moved out of the house she bought two less gallons of milk per week! Now, he doesn't drink that much now, but our boys love their milk. I guess I need to start a milk savings account to pay for all the milk our future holds!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And I can't get my kiddos to drink even ONE glass of milk per day.
hey, you have us beaten ... we are a 4 gallon a week family, but my grocery bill is out of this world ... how ever am i going to feed them when they get into high school ...
or maybe you could just buy a cow!
Just a thought!
Post a Comment