I think I have successfully put a slide show on here. We'll see! This is our recent trip to Chattanooga. We went to the aquarium and rode a train. These pictures are from the aquarium. We had a great time, ending with a wade in the water outside. Both boys were completely soaked, but they had a good time!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
TN Aquarium
Posted by Becca on 5/24/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Looks like a fun time! I like your slideshow too!!
Looks like Eli and Jonah really enjoyed it. Can't wait to take Nathan this summer. We had fun today with you at the pool. I have a cute picture of Jonah that I am going to post on my blog later.
looks like fun ... i remember getting free passes and taking jeremiah ... he went thru in like 45 minutes .... speed racer speed, so i was glad the tickets were free .... great slide show ...
oh I love that place we took the girls for fall break last year it was so fun. Love the pictures you have beautiful boys. I was glad to see you had a few of you with them. So important to remember to be in the pictures.
Post a Comment