Last night I was working in the kitchen and S was putting E to bed. S came back to the kitchen and said E had called him back in his room after he tucked him in. Here is how their converstation went.
S: What is it buddy?
E: Daddy, could you do me a favor please?
S: Sure, buddy, what is it?
E: Could you give Mommy a hug for me?
S: Of course. Good night, I love you!!
E: Thanks.
Does that just melt your heart or what!?! It was double good for me--a sweet favor asked of my son and a hug from my husband!! I think that was my Valentine's gift, just a little early!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Sweet Words
Posted by Becca on 2/13/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO sweet!
Oh how boys love their mothers.
Becca,
I like the color you added to the text! Looks good!!!
Also - the boys's card was really cute!!
Tell Scotty Happy Birthday from us tomorrow!!
Post a Comment