First things first. I have changed the title of my blog once again so as not to cause ANY confusion. My, my how some people can jump to conclusions!:) We have NO announcements to make or any plans to make any announcements! So there.
Now, on to the topic at hand. I have made a commitment to read more this year--one of those New Year Resolutions. I am doing better than other years for sure. I have completed one book--Left To Tell--it is amazing, a must read. I am in the middle of my second---In The Presence of My Enemies--and it is excellent and awesome and amazing. It is the true story of a missionary couple who was kidnapped in the Philippines and the ordeal they went through for over a year. And this happened in 2001!!! I am amazed at the faith some people have in the most extreme circumstances. So, if you need a good book to read, try this one out. I couldn't put it down last night until my eyes were shutting on me. And I am about to go pick it up again. I have found that if we get the boys to bed on time and things are fairly straight in the house, I have time to read at night (if I don't spend too much time blogging!). I have also started Kite Runner, but I have had trouble getting into it. I think it is because I haven't devoted enough consistent time to it because everyone who has read has loved it. So, it is next on my list. If you have any others to recommend, let me know. I prefer to pick up something that is highly recommended by a friend!
Happy Reading!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Good Reading
Posted by Becca on 2/27/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment