Thursday, February 01, 2007

Aren't They A Hoot!

Here are a few pics from our day at the Discovery Center this week. E loved the train tracks upstairs. He did get a lesson in sharing, though as there were other kids wanting to play with the trains! Always a good lesson! He got to go down the "dark" slide three times! He loves it, which is a complete 180 from just a few short months ago!

J thought it was so funny to put his mouth on everything and everything in his mouth! As you can see from his shirt, we spent some time at the water exhibit too!

E is doing great at story time--he marches right up there to listen to the lady--even though he doesn't know any of the other kids! He sings and follows her directions too. I'm so proud of how he has done. He loves the art projects too. If I can just keep J out of the trashcans, everything would be great!

We did get a membership, so I'm sure we'll be going several more times. I think it is a great thing, especially in the winter months. And it isn't too big to have to run around crazy all the time. Great place!




0 comments: