Monday, February 26, 2007

I Should Write This Down...

How many times do you think that? Our kids can say some of the funniest things. I want to remember them, but I know I won't. So, here are just a few that have cracked me up lately.

Last night, actually about 4am, E calls for his Daddy. When daddy gets in there E asks him to tell me Happy Birthday and give me a hug!! (my birthday was 3 weeks ago!)

We were talking about FL and that always leads to a discussion on China--still can't figure out the logical connection, but oh well. So we got to talking about Leslie bringing Addie home from China. E asks me why I wasn't in China when he was in my tummy! WOW, some concepts are much more difficult to explain to a 3 year old than I would have thought.

Today E told our friend Ms. Andie that he gets spankings sometimes, but they don't always hurt!! He has never told me that, but I see that is what he has been thinking! (no lectures about spanking please)

That is just a few, hope it makes you smile!

5 comments:

Alison B. said...

ahem, why did you change the title of your blog?

Laura said...

I was wondering the same thing as Alison. Anything you need to share with us?

Becca said...

Oh you girls are reading way too much into it! I just couldn't think of anything else. No announcements. But I'm glad you noticed! If you have anything more clever, let me know!

Laura said...

Well I know you want to have like 5 kids, and since Jonah is well over a year old now, you'd better get on it! Time's a-wasting!!! HaHa!! Just like giving you a hard time!

Anonymous said...

Becca--Becca--Becca... Are you keeping secrets?

Cindy